Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good News then Bad News

Ok...I took a little taste of the Strawberry Wine (it still needs a name), the good news is it taste really good. I was worried at first because it was really tart but it has mellowed out a lot in only a month or maybe 6 weeks. The bad news is I cannot rack it yet because I still haven't received my shipment from Homebrew4less.com... More good news I ordered the bare minimum of what I need to keep going from Letsdowine.com I have been really happy with Homebrew4less however this is the second shipment that has taken way to long to get here. I understand it is going half way around the world but I don't have this much trouble with anything else I order. So check out Letsdowine.com I think they will do a little better.

WHIT IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEK. Wish him luck.

-Cheers and Bottom up  

2 comments:

  1. The Link for Lets do wine is under our favorite sites to the right. Also check out Fat loss Elitist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name it Rawberry, in honor of the powerthirst video. JK, hope you get your stuff soon though! - TR

    ReplyDelete