Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fire Dog Winery Las Vegas

The juice is fermenting in Las Vegas. I was able to find everything I needed to start making wine again at U-bottle it in Henderson NV. Like the first Fire Dog Wine, The Battle of Concord, the first wine in vegas is being made from a juice concentrate. This time I am using some White Grape Raspberry, Berry Blend, and White Grape Juice. I wanted to use only the White Grape Raspberry but I couldn't find enough so I improvised. I don't know what direction I want this wine to take just yet. I prefer dry wine but with this being so fruity and summer approaching I'm thinking a semi-sweet wine that can be enjoyed pool side. 

I have no idea what to name this wine. I may not know until I taste it, but like always I am willing to take suggestions.  

I hope to start a blended mead, strawberry, and another batch of the Iron Lotus in the next few weeks. 

Here is a link to U-Bottle-It 

- Cheers and Bottoms up 

No comments:

Post a Comment